Friday, September 11, 2009

#5 - Turning 30!

So...I'm not turning 30, I've actually been 30 for almost 2 months now and so far so good. Minimal wrinkling noticed in the neck area most recently right after I wake up but I'm doing my best to keep those at bay. Let's focus on the celebration! About 30 of us enjoyed champaign brunch and a 2 hour harbor cruise around Newport.

My mom with Heather and Glenn's baby, Hudson. He did so well and smiled so much for us!

Heather, Kaleb and Vieng were staying in Balboa that weekend (perfect timing!) and joined us for the afternoon. Kaleb even got to steer the boat! Thanks for serenading us with the Ukulele!!

Ali, Keira and Andrea drove up from San Diego to celebrate with me! Ali even had a hockey tournament that night, what good friends I have!!

Above are cookies that Andrea and Jeannie made for my b-day celebration (check their budding line out on www.SugarDaddysOnline.com)!

When did my niece, Andrea (23), and nephew, Ray (21) get so big you ask? I'm not really sure but it make me feel OLD. I'm one of those old ladies telling their friends, "I use to change their diapers."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! So great that you have a blog now! I will check often and have already added you to my favorites list on my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete