Last night I went to the Weezer & Blink 182 concert (featuring Taking Back Sunday & Asher Roth) at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater. I have been a fan of Weezer for over 10 years but had never seen them in concert and they were WONDERFUL! They were so entertaining and I sang along to all of their songs (usually reserved for my alone time in the car). Blink 182 was the main headliner but we only stayed for a handful of songs; didn't know most of their new stuff plus they were dropping F-Bombs left and right between songs which may have appealed to the 13-18 y/o crowd but I was over it.
Friday, September 18, 2009
#7 - WEEZER
Last night I went to the Weezer & Blink 182 concert (featuring Taking Back Sunday & Asher Roth) at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater. I have been a fan of Weezer for over 10 years but had never seen them in concert and they were WONDERFUL! They were so entertaining and I sang along to all of their songs (usually reserved for my alone time in the car). Blink 182 was the main headliner but we only stayed for a handful of songs; didn't know most of their new stuff plus they were dropping F-Bombs left and right between songs which may have appealed to the 13-18 y/o crowd but I was over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment