Thursday, January 14, 2010

#30 - Bizhub

An all-in-one machine that copies, scans, faxes - sounds like a winner, right? Not always... I have spent more time unclogging this beast than I care to think about. Seriously, I think I could be a tech for the copy machine company at this point because I know this machine and its components all too well. I have temp. help on M/W/F and guess what she spends a lot of time doing? Printing - that's right, good guess! But today is Thursday...lucky me. Feel free to share your work-day woes. I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah. I have Google alerts set for 'bizhub' and just received your tale of woe! Pity you live in Canada, as all our customers love us and our bizhubs! And we love our customers too! AND we love or jobs. Maybe it's time you looked into changing your copier supplier. My advice is: find a small business that cares - get some references. Good luck and have a nice life! Larry Gordon, London, England. (Later on today I will be publishing a copier report on our blog at m-press.biz)

    ReplyDelete