Monday, August 24, 2009

#2 - Meet Suzanne Rogers!


I met Suzanne ten years ago when she lived across the hall from be at the Delta Gamma house. She has been a great spring break travel buddy and always lots of fun! Suzanne currently lives in Virginia with her husband, Darryl, though she promises to move back - I'm holding her to that. :) Suzanne speaks several languages and enjoys traveling the world - Europe, South America, Russia, The Virgin Islands. (That last one was her honeymoon! Married 02/14/09.) She has a BA in Russian and MBA. Watch out for this one, she got her Top Secret Security Clearance while in the Air Force! I've tried to make her crack and dish on our government - don't waste your time, it was like trying to juice a rock. LOL. Great seeing you Suzanne, looking forward to another visit over the holidays!! Note: Photo taken outside of Red Robin where we both enjoyed a Bruschetta Chicken Burger and garlic fries - they have the best fries!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, for about 5 min. I just happened to catch her before a family get together. She promises to be back for one of the big holidays this fall. We all need to get together!

    ReplyDelete