Thursday, May 27, 2010

#65 - Recession 101

There are a few billboards out in the desert (near Palm Springs) that have Recesssion 101 ads (http://www.oaaa.org/recession101.aspx) I find them interesting, here's what they say -

Recession 101: Experience and talent are recession proof.

Recession 101: This will end long before those who caused it are paroled.

Recession 101: Interesting fact about recessions...they end.

Recession 101: Bill Gates started Microsoft in a recession.

I like these because I find them uplifting. Some would argue that we are even in a recession, others would say once the word "recession" was uttered we were already on the road to recovery. Regardless, it's food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a thing smart to say about the recession - but, THANK YOU for the cute package that arrived at our house today! Eleanor loves to get packages! You're very sweet...Those "socks" are very clever little invention.

    ReplyDelete