Monday, May 24, 2010
#63 - The Albrights
Sunday afternoon, I was invited up to Sierra Madre for brunch with the Albrights! Soni (formerly Culver) is my sorority sister from UND and we hadn't seen each other in 8 years. Since then, she's gotten married, lived all over and started a family - here's her hubby, Matt, and (almost 4 y/o) daughter big S:
V is the youngest at 6 mo. old, super smiley (wish I would have caught one of those smiles on camera!). V lovin' his mama in the beautiful outdoor weather we enjoyed in their back yard shaded by beautiful large trees:
Here's little S right after a nap, still found a smile for the camera:
And a picture of Soni, me and big S. Those are skidnees that big S is wearing on her arms and legs, a signature item from Soni's company collection - Stringbean Company (http://www.stringbeancompany.com/):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those people look awesome! What a fun group - but I still think that one kid looks like Nick Nolte.
ReplyDeleteNick Nolte?! LOL - you crack me up! That's one for her senior yearbook. ;)
ReplyDelete