Beware this label (see below, correlating nutritional info. above) - it's the lunch I had today and it literally tasted like nothing although I was able to get it a little "spicy" with pepper. The flavor was lumpy water. How could something that smells good have zero taste? It's a mystery.
Friday, May 21, 2010
#62 - Salt = Flavor, Lesson Learned
I was at Mother's Market yesterday afternoon and picked up some cans of soup because I often get "trapped" at my desk during the day and my last minute food choices are never good. I found lots of great soups chock full of fiber, barely any fat or sodium - SCORE!
Beware this label (see below, correlating nutritional info. above) - it's the lunch I had today and it literally tasted like nothing although I was able to get it a little "spicy" with pepper. The flavor was lumpy water. How could something that smells good have zero taste? It's a mystery.
Beware this label (see below, correlating nutritional info. above) - it's the lunch I had today and it literally tasted like nothing although I was able to get it a little "spicy" with pepper. The flavor was lumpy water. How could something that smells good have zero taste? It's a mystery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment