Sunday, November 13, 2011
#107 - No Pants!
Since I have been away from blogging for a while I felt the need to come back with a vengeance! No joke - today I came into the office to catch up on some long overdue work and treated myself to Chipotle for lunch. No sooner do I get back in my car (front row parking spot - I know, possibly the best parking luck ever today) do I look up and see...Miss Pantless and her pantless friend! They had volleyball sweatshirts on so I guess they just got done practicing/playing/tournament but don't volleyball players wear micro mini bootyshorts at the very least? It is a sunny 72 degrees out right now and was rainy, cool yesterday so maybe they feel they need to make the most of it?? I just am surprised they weren't asked to leave (maybe they were shortly there after). WOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment