Monday, January 10, 2011

#94 - Happy New Year 2011!

On New Year's Day I met up with sorority sisters, Andrea (holding daughter Kiera) and Suzanne, in Temecula. Exciting news...at lunch, Suzanne announced that she is 2 1/2 mo. pregnant and due in July!
I uploaded that last one out of order so go back a day to New Year's Eve - Marissa and Tony picked me up from work (we got out early!) and we went wine tasting in Temecula.
Afterwards, we went to Kevin and Autumn's house (Lui and Kevin worked the duty so they couldn't partake in the festivities) then had dinner at The Melting Pot. Here's Tony's ying-yang martini:
We ate SO much good food but still found room for dessert -
Here we are heading back to the Cooper's house to do the countdown to midnight! I picked up Meadow (Lui's goddaughter) and she let me know I may have squeezed her stuffed tummy a little too tight, sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment