Tuesday, October 6, 2009

#13 - Tired

After college, when I had started my first full-time job (Lease Administrator at Pacifica Capital), I remember the alarm going off one morning, feeling mentally exhausted and thinking to myself, "I don't think I've missed class all semester, I'll just sleep in today." Then reality hit that I was not in college anymore! I could have called in sick but I sucked it up and went to work hitting the coffee bar as often as I could. Feeling tired like that again today - late HOA meeting last night involving an annonymous letter sent out by a homeowner to everyone in my community (no one stood up to claim writing the letter during our meeting). It's a work in progress but we're trying to keep Villa Vallerto property value up and a keep it a safe community to live in. I joined the board last year as secretary because I wanted to make sure I knew where my $245/mo. was going - now that I know, I don't always approve of everything but at least my vote counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment