Thursday, April 29, 2010
#56 - Girls Trip!
Marissa and I picked up our rental car and upgraded to a convertible! Having never driven one before, I was pretty excited (note the huge smile, see the gum?); Marissa has one but still humored me and let me drive EVERYWHERE with the top down.
Our major reason for taking the trip was for great shopping deals. Check out the line waiting to get into Last Chance - where clothes go after Nordstrom's Rack. Special of the day was an extra 50% of short sleeve t-shirts, scarves and tanks were all $1!!
Here is Heather and me! Hadn't seen her in 3 years, great time catching up with her!
Lunch was at Il Postino, YUM! Here's the bruschetta plate I shared with Heather. From left to right: tomato/basil/mozzerella, ricotta/dates/pistachios, roasted peppers/goat cheese, roasted artichoke hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment