Sunday afternoon, I was sitting on the couch watching the end of the LPGA Kraft Nabisco Tournament (we had a booth at the event for work and I had just returned from Ranch Mirage). A while after the earthquake started I decided to record the chandelier swinging. My neighbors downstairs came out of their house and were talking to each other - you can hear me in the video repeating what I heard them say, they thought it was us upstairs causing the shaking/noise (I didn't realize I was such a noisy neighbor!). Reports stated that it was a 6.9 but later say it was a 7.2 with lots of aftershocks centered in Mexicali. It was a rolling earthquake so no major jolts felt. Another day in southern California! (Btw, that was Lui in the video going outside to talk to the next door neigbor - and , yes, that is my microwave on a kitchen cart in my dining room...I just got my kitchen countertops installed on Friday!!)
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment