Friday, August 19, 2011

#103 - Jim & April's - Pool Day!

Most people don't even dream this big (I don't think anyway...I sure don't!) but Jim & April created this incredible pool! They live at the end of a cul-de-sac so this is really their side yard (they have a full back yard w/ grass, too). The pool is shallow and very gradually gets deeper just like you're at the beach. There is a grotto w/ hot tub, slide, swim up bar (which you can walk down to from the outside if you don't want to get wet). Also, the center island has a waterfall. They thought of everything!
There were 3 Jims & 3 Saras at the pool party - the Jim's decided to do a "Jim Train" down the slide. :)



Casey, Sara & Richard under the palapa off to the side - nice sun cover!



Sara is an AMAZING photographer! Here's a couple shots she snapped of me that day -



Feels like I was on a photo shoot!
















No comments:

Post a Comment