Friday, December 10, 2010

#92 - The babies are here!

I've been joking with Lui that the babies (my niece's and his brother's) were going to be born on his birthday...and one of them was! Here is Vincent Lee Navarette III who wasn't due until 12/16 but was born 12/08 at 3:43PM weighing 7lb 1oz and a looong 22 1/2 inches:
Ironically, Lui's sister-in-law checked herself in to the SAME hospital on the same day but she didn't have her baby until 1:30AM the next morning. Here's Hazel Cruz born 12/09 weighing 8lbs 6oz - her momma didn't have time to get the epidural so she was born naturally (ouch!).

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How exciting!! The babies are both darling. I love the name Hazel. Sara - you missed a HUGE Minnesota blizzard this past weekend. We got over 16 inches of snow!! I'm thinking of you in sunny CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a HOT weekend - it doesn't feel anything like Christmas is coming! It was a whopping 90 degrees in Tustin yesterday. We were in San Diego on Saturday and Sunda, typically cooler/coastal weather, but it was still 83 degrees. But I'll take it over the blizzards - I don't miss those blizzards!! :)

    ReplyDelete