Thursday, September 2, 2010

#82 - Threading vs. Waxing vs. Laser

It's the plight of every person who has unwanted hair - how do I get rid of it? I've been getting my eyebrows waxed for year but all that tugging on the skin can't be good...and if they have to re-do an area it seems to take some skin off leaving a red, tender spot. I've looked into laser hair removal but when done on the face it can cause hair to grow in patches on other areas of the face...no thanks! So I've been threading:
Here is an actual picture of someone having it done. It does hurt more than waxing (which is quick) but it seems to last longer and is cheaper (eyebrows and upper lip = $10). Most of all it amazes me how accurate they can get with just a piece of string! Best part is when it's over you get cool aloe applied and a temple/scalp massage.


No comments:

Post a Comment