Thursday, March 4, 2010

#42 - Pandora

Right now I'd like to give a shout out to Pandora.com. I appreciate the free music and that you can play by genre - with only an occasional, short commercial message here and there and most importantly that it's FREE!! I know you can pay a small fee ($10/year?) to have endless free music but I rarely get to that point where I've used my 30 (?) free hours since I'm in and out of the office. LOVE the Pandora. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Pandora too! What are some of your favorite genres/stations/artists?? I'm always looking for good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teen pop...it's the closest to top 40 crap that I like. :) I also enjoy Classic Hip Hop (takes me right back to the 90s in seconds flat!) as well as Christmas - fun to throw a happy, upbeat song (think Jingle Bells) or two on a boring Tuesday in April. How about you?

    ReplyDelete