Here's a pic I snapped of myself before the last leg of the Log Chute. Was in Big Bear with the IESMC, which I am a board member of - we went on one ski trip last year and I got to be "President" of this year's ski trip. :) Unfortunately we were only able to ski 1/2 day; it was so rainy by noon that the slopes were slushy and everyone was getting drenched.Thursday, February 11, 2010
#37 - Big Bear Snow Summit
I just adjusted the size of pics my camera takes because these are TINY! Here is the end of the Log Chute (the middle section is black diamond, the rest was blue). There is one double black diamond I didn't try - The Wall. It's seriously a straight down drop.
Here's a pic I snapped of myself before the last leg of the Log Chute. Was in Big Bear with the IESMC, which I am a board member of - we went on one ski trip last year and I got to be "President" of this year's ski trip. :) Unfortunately we were only able to ski 1/2 day; it was so rainy by noon that the slopes were slushy and everyone was getting drenched.
Here's a pic I snapped of myself before the last leg of the Log Chute. Was in Big Bear with the IESMC, which I am a board member of - we went on one ski trip last year and I got to be "President" of this year's ski trip. :) Unfortunately we were only able to ski 1/2 day; it was so rainy by noon that the slopes were slushy and everyone was getting drenched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment