Tuesday, December 29, 2009
#28 - PINK EYE
If you never had pink eye, I hope you never get it. I woke up with it on Christmas morning, eye crusted shut. Went to the walk-in clinic the next day and got drops but my eye continues to itch like crazy, run and is swollen; there's also a good amount of sinus pressure on my left side. The super unflatering picture below was taken just after I removed an ice cube wrapped in a paper towel from my eye - it is the only way I can keep myself from scratching it. (Sidenote: I just had to get up and grab a tissue because my eye won't stop running.) I hate being a work w/o eye make-up; a co-worker just stopped by my office to tell me I look baked. Nice. Also, I know I am overdue for some eyebrow shaping but the last time I went they got SO thin and right now I don't think anyone should get near my eye. Without medical treatment, the internet says it'll run it's course in 7-10 days. I'm at day 5 with treatment...waiting...keep washing your hands, use hand sanitzer and hope you never get this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment