I am an admitted reality TV junkie. For me, it all started with The Real World (ca. 1992). I was an addict. I could be found glued to the TV watching re-run after re-run with the same enthusiasm as if I had not just watched them the last five times they ran. In my mind, I related to the diverse casts season after season from my scratchy, tan/orange/brown plaid couch (reminiscent of the wallpaper of this blog - sans the polka dots...) in Bismarck, North Dakota as if I had ever lived outside what surrounded me - hay bales, silos and WIDE OPEN prairies. It is with the same enthusiasm that I follow others' blogs. I have decided to ante up and become an active participant since I just can't seem to get enough. Welcome to my blog!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment